According to the statistical model of the website FiveThirtyEight, the Sixers have the best chance of any NBA team to win the Finals in 2019-20. By Noah Levick.
76ers sign Ben Simmons to five-year max contract extension reportedly worth $170 million – CBS Sports
The Philadelphia 76ers are making sure Ben Simmons is part of their long-term plans. The team announced it has signed Simmons to a five-year maximum …
He didn’t use his name, but Elton Brand sure seemed to be talking about pursuing former Sixer Kyle Korver in an interview Tuesday on 97.5 The Fanatic’s …
Philadelphia 76ers: How to replace Jimmy Butler on offense The Sixer Sense
The Philadelphia 76ers will need to find a way to replace Jimmy Butler’s offensive production. Here are a few ways they could accomplish this goal.
Philadelphia 76ers: 10 remaining free agent options The Sixer Sense
The Philadelphia 76ers still have some roster spots available despite all the moves they’ve made and there are a handful of players they could sign.
76ers’ Al Horford brings #PlatanoPower to Philadelphia The Philadelphia Inquirer
Much has been said about Al Horford and the $97 million contract that landed him on the 76ers’ roster this season: that the Boston Celtics have been robbed of …
- Philadelphia 76ers: Betting on Ben Simmons is a no-brainer Section 215
- Philadelphia 76ers lock up Ben Simmons on long-term contract extension The Sixer Sense
- NBA: Ben Simmons, Sixers agree to 5-year, $170 million max extension USA TODAY
- Report: Ben Simmons, 76ers Agree to Five-Year, $170M Maximum Contract Extension Sports Illustrated
- 76ers Roster & Starting Lineup After Ben Simmons’ Contract Extension Heavy.com
- View full coverage on Google News